1. But it especially taught us about romance.
Like singing to your significant other can be very romantic!
2. It taught us how to talk about people you are attracted to.
3. That sometimes you don’t know where a relationship is going.
7. It is always better to just say what you really feel.
Because you might be taken all wrong if you don’t!
9. It is important to reciprocate in a relationship.
12. You are never quite know what’s going to work out.
So sometimes it’s best to leave your options open.
14. Being physically unique can be a plus!
15. It is important not to give up too much too fast in a relationship.
16. Flattery is a powerful ally.
17. You are always happy to see your friend break it off with someone who was not right for them.
19. It is hard to forget someone you love.
20. And even though relationships can be difficult at times, it is really important that you keep your friends.
22. …is sometimes what brings us together.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›