And then think they are entitled to take them anywhere.
22. Tanning WAAAAYYYYYYY too much.
Ed Hardy t-shirt included.
19. Counting your money and posting it to a social network.
17. Purposely doing things that you know will annoy the people around you.
15. All you can talk about is yourself in social situations.
13. People who cannot be troubled to put down their technology.
11. Wearing sweatbands when you are nowhere near a gym/ have no intention of working out.
7. People that drive like they are the only ones on the road.
6. Wearing Uggs, when its 95 degrees out.
4. Being needlessly mean.
2. Driving an obnoxiously loud vehicle because you need attention.
1. When you CANNOT BELIEVE that someone has not heard the music you’re into right now.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›