This post has been corrected to remove phrasing that was copied from About.com.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
Nearly all Catholic males of age, who are in good standing with the church, are eligible to become pope.
1. So given these requirements, you could certainly have a Pope Bono:
2. Pope Caviezel: The Christ-like.
10. Pope Roberts: The Judger.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›