This post has been corrected to remove phrasing that was copied from About.com.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
Nearly all Catholic males of age, who are in good standing with the church, are eligible to become pope.
1. So given these requirements, you could certainly have a Pope Bono:
2. Pope Caviezel: The Christ-like.
10. Pope Roberts: The Judger.
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›