This post has been corrected to remove phrasing that was copied from About.com.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
Nearly all Catholic males of age, who are in good standing with the church, are eligible to become pope.
1. So given these requirements, you could certainly have a Pope Bono:
2. Pope Caviezel: The Christ-like.
10. Pope Roberts: The Judger.
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈