This post has been corrected to remove phrasing that was copied from About.com.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
Nearly all Catholic males of age, who are in good standing with the church, are eligible to become pope.
1. So given these requirements, you could certainly have a Pope Bono:
2. Pope Caviezel: The Christ-like.
10. Pope Roberts: The Judger.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›