This post has been corrected to remove phrasing that was copied from About.com.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
Nearly all Catholic males of age, who are in good standing with the church, are eligible to become pope.
1. So given these requirements, you could certainly have a Pope Bono:
2. Pope Caviezel: The Christ-like.
10. Pope Roberts: The Judger.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.