This post has been corrected to properly source phrasing that was copied from another the subject’s website.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
2. Suggested musical accompaniment for this post:
3. Meet the world’s best professional mermaid, Linden Wolbert.
4. According to her website, Linden has always felt most comfortable in the water.
5. She was an accomplished swimmer, scuba diver, and freediver before deciding to construct a 35-pound hydro-dynamic tail specially fit for her body.
6. The tail allows Linden to swim elegantly through the water, just as a mermaid does.
7. She can swim to depth of over 100 feet with the tail!
8. And can hold her breath for over FIVE MINUTES underwater!
9. Watching Linden swim is a beautiful thing.
11. Linden is for hire at exclusive events and charities but also has a heart for education.
14. Here is Linden in action:
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝