And without having to account for Robin, the bike is far more agile.
26. 1960’s: Characters were put in precarious situations!
25. 1960’s: Bad situations typically had a happy ending.
21. 1960’s: Batman looks DRAMATIC with rain on his face.
20. 1960’s: The entrance to the BatCave consists of two adorable fire poles.
TODAY: Batman does not care where he is parked.
18. 1960’s: Batman is regularly summoned by the Batsignal.
TODAY: Batman is regularly summoned by the Batsignal.
Until Gordon destroys it.
TODAY: When Batman hallucinates it is slightly more terrifying.
5. 1960’s: Batman hits Joker in the head with flying object.
Today: Batman hits Joker in the head with flying object.
3. 1960’s: Joker threatens Batman’s love interest with a knife.
2. 1960’s: To foil the Joker, Batman surfs against him.
TODAY: To foil the Joker Batman throws him off a building.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›