1. All the Stuff Belle tasted in “Be Our Guest”
ESPECIALLY that goopy blue cobbler with Cogsworth in it.
2. Chef Louis’ Stuffed Crabs
Ah, Chef Louis… one of the most misunderstood Disney villains of all time. He knew what’s up: crab is DELICIOUS.
5. This Birthday Cake
Who cares that these fairies can’t cook? It’s the SUGAR CONTENT and SIZE that matters.
Who do they think they’re kidding? That’s nacho cheese and it looks amazing.
7. The Tourist’s Fallen Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
12. Gus’ Corn
Gus’ outfit is rad too.
14. All this fruit!
Yup, even the prickly pears.
15. These Dangerous Cookies
Those are some gorgeous decorating skills.
16. Tiana’s Beignets
17. ALL THESE DRANKS
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›