1. The women’s section of the Obama store has a large selection of items.
Two pages worth, in fact.
2. The analogue at the Romney store, “Ann’s Collection,” has three items.
Let’s compare what’s in the two stores:
The Obama store sells this poster for $20.
The Obama store sells these pins for $5.
The Obama store sells these t-shirts for $30.
Is it me, or do these campaigns think about their female supporters very differently?
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›