Your first goal is to Austen-ize your house. Here are items that can help.
2. Pride and Prejudice Block Text Pillows
These pillows will help you vet the worthiness of your acquaintances: anyone incapable of identifying the text of Pride and Prejudice will diminish your reputation.
3. Persuasion Block Text Pillow
If you don’t like the first pillows, you could also use this.
4. Pride and Prejudice Marble Coasters
Lizzy does not approve of water rings and neither should you.
5. Darcy’s Proposal Dishtowel
Romance transcends the medium of dishtowels.
6. Recycled Pride and Prejudice Rosette Wreath
It’s not blasphemy: it’s art.
7. Pride and Prejudice Quote Mug
This is for tea, mind you, not coffee.
8. Various Jane Austen Magnets
Most good refrigerators are in want of a magnet set.
11. “A Good Novel” Poster
It keeps out the ruffians.
12. Jane Austen Tags
Label anything that isn’t sufficiently Austen-y with these.
Next, find yourself appropriate attire.
14. Sense and Sensibility Clutch Purse
If you’re the type to carry a purse.
15. Pride and Prejudice Scarf
If you want to be subtle, you should go with this scarf.
16. Jane Austen Quote Jewelry
Or this pendant.
These earrings may reflect your true feelings.
20. Regency Costume
But the best option is to go native.
Finally, you will need lots of these: