3. This deer and dog got picked up for interspecies loving in a public place. If you know what I mean.
4. This duck has been scamming unsuspecting victims since it first learned how to waddle.
5. This trespassing turtle doesn’t give a fig about what you think.
6. This ostrich has been pulled over for speeding at least five times in the past two weeks.
8. Yes, that is a chicken crossing the road. Just not at a crosswalk.
9. As if what this moose did wasn’t bad enough, NOW he’s evading arrest. I hope he has a decent lawyer.
11. They had to call out the SWAT team to deal with this cat.
12. I suppose the bleeding heart liberals will claim that this woodchuck can’t read. I’m not buying it.
14. I don’t know what this sloth was arrested for, but I’m sure it was up to no good.
15. Really, those handcuffs should have been on this goat from the very start.
16. Oh, it’s just another unruly pig disturbing the goddamned peace again.
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›