1. The truth about mad scientists
7. So long as they’re not facing Magneto, am I right?
8. Winning due to a technicality
10. That’s sodium, by the way. Just think about it.
11. Sound proof, if I ever saw it.
12. Teacher: “That’s not what I meant!”
14. Schrödinger’s cat walks into a bar…
15. Sodium is always so antisocial.
16. Did they form a covalent bond?
18. Me too, just not literally.
19. The problem with being Argon
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›