1. The truth about mad scientists
7. So long as they’re not facing Magneto, am I right?
8. Winning due to a technicality
10. That’s sodium, by the way. Just think about it.
11. Sound proof, if I ever saw it.
12. Teacher: “That’s not what I meant!”
14. Schrödinger’s cat walks into a bar…
15. Sodium is always so antisocial.
16. Did they form a covalent bond?
18. Me too, just not literally.
19. The problem with being Argon
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›