1. The truth about mad scientists
7. So long as they’re not facing Magneto, am I right?
8. Winning due to a technicality
10. That’s sodium, by the way. Just think about it.
11. Sound proof, if I ever saw it.
12. Teacher: “That’s not what I meant!”
14. Schrödinger’s cat walks into a bar…
15. Sodium is always so antisocial.
16. Did they form a covalent bond?
18. Me too, just not literally.
19. The problem with being Argon
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›