1. A penis tree
From a 14th century copy of Romance of the Rose.
2. A monkey with an arrow stuck in its butt
From Bibliothèque Mazarine MS 520.
4. An inappropriate rabbit
From Breviary, Use of Verdun c. 1302-1305.
5. Another inappropriate rabbit
From Bodleian Library’s MS Douce 5.
6. This obviously boneless individual
9. Creative, naked nose picking?
From Book of Hours, Walters Manuscript W.102, fol. 92v.
11. An amputee brawl
From Bodleian Alexander (MS Bodl. 264).
13. The guy on the left
From The Vows of the Peacock c. 1350.
18. THIS GUY
From Codex, with gloss of Accursius, MS Canon. Misc. 495.
19. Babies torturing a naked man
From Breviary, Carthusian use. MS. Canon. Liturg. 410.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️