1. So, awhile ago we discovered that Silicon Valley has some pretty amazing cover bands.
2. Like the EDM cover band, Rainbow Party, whose members have worked for companies like Google, Fitmob, and Fucked Company.
3. But one member of Rainbow Party stood out more than the rest.
4. Can you guess who it was?
5. Here’s a clue.
6. Introducing Tim Chang, the man in possession of the hottest torso in Silicon Valley.
7. Tim’s a “creative guru” at Mayfield Fund, a venture capital firm, and on the board of directors of a bunch of companies.
8. Who could have ever guessed that underneath that crisp Oxford shirt there lay a washboard of rock-hard abs?
10. Seriously tho.
Can I please look that fit when I’m 42?!?
11. BuzzFeed has reached out to Mr. Chang regarding his gym routine and will report back shortly with his secret to flawless abdominal muscles.
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈