1. So, awhile ago we discovered that Silicon Valley has some pretty amazing cover bands.
2. Like the EDM cover band, Rainbow Party, whose members have worked for companies like Google, Fitmob, and Fucked Company.
3. But one member of Rainbow Party stood out more than the rest.
4. Can you guess who it was?
5. Here’s a clue.
6. Introducing Tim Chang, the man in possession of the hottest torso in Silicon Valley.
7. Tim’s a “creative guru” at Mayfield Fund, a venture capital firm, and on the board of directors of a bunch of companies.
8. Who could have ever guessed that underneath that crisp Oxford shirt there lay a washboard of rock-hard abs?
10. Seriously tho.
Can I please look that fit when I’m 42?!?
11. BuzzFeed has reached out to Mr. Chang regarding his gym routine and will report back shortly with his secret to flawless abdominal muscles.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️