1. If you’re a beginner, The Shy Guy Shuffle is always a good place to start.
Don’t forget to lick your lips! It is essential to elevating your two-step from that of a wallflower to that of a seductive, sensitive soul.
2. But when you’re ready, it’s time to get into Drake’s signature moves. First up, “The Gettin’ In My Zone” Shoulder Pop.
4. The Mariah Carey Diva Head Shake.
Make sure you hit the highest of high notes for maximum effect.
7. The Dougie (Old Folks Home edition, for more swag).
17. The Let Rihanna Do Her Thing, Just Stand There Drake, Don’t Ruin It.
23. The “Whoa Whoa Whoa, Where Am I?”
25. The Aisle 4 Shuffle.
26. The Death By Bling.
27. The Vacation Swag Walk.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.