1. IT’S FINALLY HERE: Shakira and Rihanna have been teasing their collaboration over the past week, and the single dropped today!
2. As you can imagine, it’s really sexy, fun, and a banger that’s just daring you to stop and body roll right where you are.
The song features a bouncy reggae riddim leading up to full-out rock chorus, which plays to both of the singers’ strengths.
3. Their collaboration is a match made in heaven, as Shakira explains to Glamour: “At the end of the day, we’re both basically Caribbean girls.”
4. Which is true! Riri is from the island of Barbados, while Shakira hails from Barranquilla, Colombia, which sits right on the Caribbean Sea.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰