1. IT’S FINALLY HERE: Shakira and Rihanna have been teasing their collaboration over the past week, and the single dropped today!
2. As you can imagine, it’s really sexy, fun, and a banger that’s just daring you to stop and body roll right where you are.
The song features a bouncy reggae riddim leading up to full-out rock chorus, which plays to both of the singers’ strengths.
3. Their collaboration is a match made in heaven, as Shakira explains to Glamour: “At the end of the day, we’re both basically Caribbean girls.”
4. Which is true! Riri is from the island of Barbados, while Shakira hails from Barranquilla, Colombia, which sits right on the Caribbean Sea.
5. So we can’t wait for the video these two will come up with, because there’s bound to be a lot of this…
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›