4. You can check out a little bit of the series pilot episode from 2000 here.
5. The guys battled it out each week until five finalists were chosen to form O-Town.
8. Who didn’t love Dan’s soulful intro on “All or Nothing”?
“I know when he’s been on your mind / That distant look is in your eyes / I thought that with time you’d realize / It’s over, overrrr”
9. C’mon, admit it. You loved this song.
NO SHAME. It holds up, guys.
10. Or maybe you remember them more from their first single, “Liquid Dreams.”
Ashley told TMZ:
“O-Town was one of the greatest chapters of my life, so when the idea of a reunion was brought to me, of course I was intrigued.”
He continues, “However I have made the decision not to be a part of an O-Town reunion. It was a difficult decision, but ultimately necessary to move on with the next chapter of my career.”
30. These days, Dan is a bit of a jack of all trades.
And also a Lebron James hater, apparently.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵