2. Even if sometimes it likes to make your life really awkward.
3. But it’s perfect for those songs you secretly love but might not want to shell out money for.
4. They do have a feature that will allow you to listen to your songs in private.
5. But a lot of people don’t know or don’t care to use it.
8. So you end up getting caught listening to Bruno Mars on repeat.
9. Which gives the rest of your friends license to judge and mercilessly call out your musical tastes.
12. Sometimes you just really want to listen to your “Princess Songs” playlist in peace, you know?
13. Maybe English boy bands and Sasha Fierce really get you through the work day.
14. Or you really need to belt it out to Les Mis drunkenly on the train.
16. But sometimes your guilty pleasures can reconnect you with long-lost friends!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?