2. Even if sometimes it likes to make your life really awkward.
3. But it’s perfect for those songs you secretly love but might not want to shell out money for.
4. They do have a feature that will allow you to listen to your songs in private.
5. But a lot of people don’t know or don’t care to use it.
8. So you end up getting caught listening to Bruno Mars on repeat.
9. Which gives the rest of your friends license to judge and mercilessly call out your musical tastes.
12. Sometimes you just really want to listen to your “Princess Songs” playlist in peace, you know?
13. Maybe English boy bands and Sasha Fierce really get you through the work day.
14. Or you really need to belt it out to Les Mis drunkenly on the train.
16. But sometimes your guilty pleasures can reconnect you with long-lost friends!
In The News Today
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›