2. Even if sometimes it likes to make your life really awkward.
3. But it’s perfect for those songs you secretly love but might not want to shell out money for.
4. They do have a feature that will allow you to listen to your songs in private.
5. But a lot of people don’t know or don’t care to use it.
8. So you end up getting caught listening to Bruno Mars on repeat.
9. Which gives the rest of your friends license to judge and mercilessly call out your musical tastes.
12. Sometimes you just really want to listen to your “Princess Songs” playlist in peace, you know?
13. Maybe English boy bands and Sasha Fierce really get you through the work day.
14. Or you really need to belt it out to Les Mis drunkenly on the train.
16. But sometimes your guilty pleasures can reconnect you with long-lost friends!
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›