2. Even if sometimes it likes to make your life really awkward.
3. But it’s perfect for those songs you secretly love but might not want to shell out money for.
4. They do have a feature that will allow you to listen to your songs in private.
5. But a lot of people don’t know or don’t care to use it.
8. So you end up getting caught listening to Bruno Mars on repeat.
9. Which gives the rest of your friends license to judge and mercilessly call out your musical tastes.
12. Sometimes you just really want to listen to your “Princess Songs” playlist in peace, you know?
13. Maybe English boy bands and Sasha Fierce really get you through the work day.
14. Or you really need to belt it out to Les Mis drunkenly on the train.
16. But sometimes your guilty pleasures can reconnect you with long-lost friends!
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈