1. While Drake reportedly hastily kicked Future off his tour after the rapper’s comments about his new album, Future’s reps now confirm to BuzzFeed that Future is still set to go on the road with him.
2. Future’s label reps told BuzzFeed to expect a statement soon, and Atlanta’s Hot 107.9 DJ Beestroh also announced the news on his morning show, saying the two rappers had reached an agreement.
“[It was] a little misunderstanding, and my reliable sources told me they came to an agreement late last night,” Beestroh said. “Papers were signed, time to get that money again.”
Page Six had been previously reporting that Future was set to file a $1.5 million lawsuit for lost wages, so we’re glad the two could work out a deal!
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›