1. SO. Drake appeared on “Ellen” today and was predictably adorable and charming.
2. But little did he know it was about to get quite awkward…
3. Ellen was like, “We’re gonna play a game called ‘Who Has Drake Dated?’”
And Drake was like “…Are you for real right now?”
4. And, of course, Drake knew what was coming, and he looked appropriately mortified in the most adorable way.
“I’m going to show you some pictures and you can say, ‘Dated her, dating her now, I’ve kissed her once, or you just held her hand,’” Ellen said.
5. Yep, the first one was Rihanna.
After squirming, Drizzy finally ‘fessed up and admitted: “[She’s] a great girl. We had our moment and I’ll always support and have love for her.”
6. And then he got all cute after Ellen called him out for being nervous and started rambling.
“I heard myself saying something else and I know I’m gonna watch it back and be like, ‘That’s not what I thought I said.’”
7. Anyway… let’s change the subject… doot de doo…
8. Ellen asked him if he wanted to go back and re-do the question and Drake was like, “I’m not into do-overs.”
“In any regard,” he added. “Which is an ironic thing to say in that situation.”
Wait, what does that mean?!?! Drake, are you and RiRi having a “do-over” in your relationship?!?!
10. Then it was time for Tyra. “I went out on a date with her one time, yeah.”
They went to Disneyland in disguises.
11. Look at how cute Nervous Drizzy is!
He was looking for his management because he wanted to give them a talk after the show for not prepping him for this little game. Tsk tsk, management. Bad for you, good for us.
Drake: “What’s going on here?”
You’re being incredibly cute, that’s what.
14. He did admit that he had a “huge crush” on Kat Dennings.
Don’t worry, Aubrey, we do, too.
15. And then Emo Drake finally made an appearance and he was like, “They don’t call me back after one date, according to this.”
16. And Ellen was like, “Really?” Because that’s just crazy.
17. I mean, just look at this face!!!!
He also said he’s single and ready to mingle! Oh, heeeeeyyyy.
18. And THEN, because Drake is the sweater KING, Ellen gifted him a custom sweater… with her face on it.
19. He loved it.
20. And then he kissed Ellen and it was adorable and wonderful and reaffirmed that he is the most delightful rapper in the game.
21. Watch the whole segment here.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.