1. They start young. And play favorites.
2. They start young. And show no mercy.
3. Everybody’s a fan. Seriously.
Taylor Lautner just LOSING HIS MARBLES
4. Even fictional famous people.
Cameron from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
5. And NFL players, too.
Suh got to Zamboni. Needless to say we’re pretty jealous.
6. But the best part is their fierce loyalty.
…even without a friend to stand with.
8. They say what needs to be said.
…and Sidney Crosby’s a bitch.
9. …and sometimes with fervent emotion.
10. All of Detroit sports the spirit for playoffs
11. Even the Tiger.
…where are you guys getting these huge jerseys?
12. They make sacrifices for the Wings
13. …sometimes more serious sacrifices
14. But what would we do without the occasional octopus?
15. Photoshop and meme, of course.
Anyway, shout-out to all Red Wings fans out there, and reminisce on some of this series’ great moments before allowing the sorrow of the loss to kick in. Thanks, Wings!
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.