3. When you’re out with someone younger than you who keeps talking about how successful they are:
4. Then you try to convince yourself that you’re doing fine for someone your age:
5. Then when you get home and have two bowls of cereal and four beers for dinner:
7. When you’re trying to get out of an uncomfortable conversation:
8. When someone thinks they can relate to you about something embarrassing:
9. When you’re trying to impress someone seeing your house for the first time:
11. When you’re trying to help your friend through some hard times:
12. Then you offer to help the only way you know how:
13. Then later on in the evening, after you’ve had too much to drink and start thinking about your life:
14. Then when you wake up the next day and slowly start to remember everything from the night before:
15. When somebody complains about getting older:
16. When your roommate comes home and finds you in the same spot you were in when they left:
17. When your date tries to make you get up and dance at a wedding:
18. When you’re underdressed for a fancy dinner:
19. When someone scoffs at what you do for a living:
20. When you see your ex spending time with someone new:
21. Then somehow getting backed into having a conversation with them:
25. Your excuse when you’re accused of being insensitive:
26. When you’re trying to preempt being called insensitive:
Deputy Editorial Director, Iron Fist of BuzzFeed
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.