6. Or lay down a bingo immediately after someone lays down a bingo:
7. When you get the sense that your “friends” and “loved” ones are sending you subtle messages on the board:
15. That moment when it becomes abundantly clear that one person is going to win at Monopoly:
17. Actually, you know what? Just stop playing Monopoly:
The only way to win at Monopoly is to not play.
18. Cut off someone’s trans-continental railroad in Ticket to Ride:
20. When you use a swindler, and realize that you can only make your opponent take the card they already had:
21. When someone knows they’re not going to win, and spends the rest of the game trying to take you down:
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.