2. Bad gives rise to good, just as good feeds into bad. They are interrelated and essential.
4. You can achieve anything you set out to do.
6. If you believe in what you’re doing, everything will work out.
7. We learn from everything we do. There are no mistakes.
8. Surround yourself with things that make you happy.
12. Everyone should strive to be more like trees.
13. Every day is a good day when you do what you love.
14. Put yourself out there. (Even to trees.)
15. Everyone should strive to be more like clouds too.
18. And most importantly… put some leaves on that little rascal.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›