2. Bad gives rise to good, just as good feeds into bad. They are interrelated and essential.
6. If you believe in what you’re doing, everything will work out.
7. We learn from everything we do. There are no mistakes.
12. Everyone should strive to be more like trees.
18. And most importantly… put some leaves on that little rascal.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›