1. Right at the start, we get out first glimpse of Dave Bautista as Drax the Destroyer.
2. Groot, the sentient tree-like creature, and Rocket Raccoon, the expert marksman, master tactician, and anthropomorphic raccoon.
3. A very brief shot of Karen Gillan as Nebula – space pirate and granddaughter of the Marvel Universe villain, Thanos.
4. A ripped-up Chris Pratt (Andy from Parks and Recreation) as the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Peter Quill (aka. Star-Lord).
11. A gratuitous shot of Rocket Raccoon in action.
13. Then finally, one last shot of (pretty much) all of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›