1. There’s always just one thing on your mind at every party you go to.
Anne Emond / comiques.tumblr.com
2. You’re much happier spending a quiet night in, and you’re fine with that.
3. You never have quite the right words in unexpected social situations.
Rebecca Head / crumpetfighter.tumblr.com
4. You can always be found where people aren’t.
Grant Snider / incidentalcomics.com
5. You’re fine going through a complete day without ever putting pants on.
Via According To Devin / accordingtodevin.tumblr.com
6. You know how tough it can be to make friends sometimes.
7. Sometimes you can’t be bothered. Actually, most of the time.
Sinfest / sinfest.net
8. We all wish everyone could just follow the rules for living with an introvert.
Roman Jones / romanjones.deviantart.com
10. If you ever found yourself in one of these situations, you’d be screwed.
J Hall Comics / jhallcomics.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate voted 37-3 in the first vote to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill is expected to pass a two-thirds majority in its third reading on Tuesday, then move to the House.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.