1. There’s always just one thing on your mind at every party you go to.
Anne Emond / comiques.tumblr.com
2. You’re much happier spending a quiet night in, and you’re fine with that.
3. You never have quite the right words in unexpected social situations.
Rebecca Head / crumpetfighter.tumblr.com/3515873644/c-2011-rebecca-head-based-on-a-true-story-a
4. You can always be found where people aren’t.
5. You’re fine going through a complete day without ever putting pants on.
Via According To Devin / accordingtodevin.tumblr.com/72400771995
6. You know how tough it can be to make friends sometimes.
7. Sometimes you can’t be bothered. Actually, most of the time.
Sinfest / sinfest.net.php?comicID=4787
8. We all wish everyone could just follow the rules for living with an introvert.
Roman Jones / romanjones.deviantart.com/How-to-Live-with-Introverts-291305760
10. If you ever found yourself in one of these situations, you’d be screwed.
J Hall Comics / jhallcomics.com/100
In The News Today
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›