1. This cat, who checks out emotionally whenever you try to have a serious conversation.
Hello? Anyone in there?
2. This cat, whose binge-drinking antics were amusing in college, but are just sad at this point.
3. This cat, whose cos-play hobby has gotten a little out of hand.
“Honey, do you have to wear the mask to my company picnic?”
5. This cat, who tried to pretend she wasn’t just snooping through your Facebook messages.
“Oh, hi….I was just…uh….um….”
6. This cat, who never seems to want to go out on dates anymore.
Not that I don’t love a good pizza and Netflix binge every once in a while, but…
7. This cat, whose borderline stalker behavior has become alarming.
“You just look so peaceful when you sleep…”
8. This cat, who is way too into his car.
We all know where that can go…
9. This cat, whose use of party drugs you fear is no longer recreational.
10. This cat, who made this face at the suggestion of having lunch with your parents.
11. This cat, who’s an obsessive workaholic.
C’mon, can’t you take one night off to focus on our relationship?