5. The way someone leans is very, very important.
And no one leans better than Jordan Catalano.
7. And Sunday nights are the absolute worst.
I know that feel, bro.
9. Sometimes it’s okay to take a break from resenting your parents.
10. Beware of people with bewitching blue eyes and perfect bone-structure.
Especially if they have a proclivity for plaid shirts and chokers.
11. Because it will be impossible not to fall in love with them.
Don’t look directly into his eyes, Angela! It’s a trap!
12. Even when they act like emotionally withholding jerks sometimes.
This face is Jordan Catalano’s version of an Oprah-style “Aha moment,” by the way.
17. “Blister In The Sun” is the perfect song to dance around your bedroom to when you’ve just gotten over someone.
…or, at least, when you think you’ve just gotten over someone.
Come on, Angela, you didn’t think Corey Helfrik was ever really on the same level as Jordan, did you?
18. Try not to let the soul-crushing banality of suburban high school life get to you.
19. This is the best love-letter ever written in the English language.
Even if Brian Krakow ghost-wrote it.
20. …and these are the best words you could ever hear come out of anyone’s mouth.
21. The girl’s bathroom is the perfect place for deep intellectual conversations.
24. And, most importantly of all: FEEL ALL OF YOUR FEELINGZ.
Oh yeah, and if you’ve never watched MSCL?
A) What is wrong with you?!?
B) You should watch it right now! Like, immediately.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›