5. The way someone leans is very, very important.
And no one leans better than Jordan Catalano.
10. Beware of people with bewitching blue eyes and perfect bone-structure.
Especially if they have a proclivity for plaid shirts and chokers.
11. Because it will be impossible not to fall in love with them.
Don’t look directly into his eyes, Angela! It’s a trap!
This face is Jordan Catalano’s version of an Oprah-style “Aha moment,” by the way.
17. “Blister In The Sun” is the perfect song to dance around your bedroom to when you’ve just gotten over someone.
…or, at least, when you think you’ve just gotten over someone.
Come on, Angela, you didn’t think Corey Helfrik was ever really on the same level as Jordan, did you?
18. Try not to let the soul-crushing banality of suburban high school life get to you.
19. This is the best love-letter ever written in the English language.
Even if Brian Krakow ghost-wrote it.
20. …and these are the best words you could ever hear come out of anyone’s mouth.
21. The girl’s bathroom is the perfect place for deep intellectual conversations.
Oh yeah, and if you’ve never watched MSCL?
A) What is wrong with you?!?
B) You should watch it right now! Like, immediately.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.