5. The way someone leans is very, very important.
And no one leans better than Jordan Catalano.
10. Beware of people with bewitching blue eyes and perfect bone-structure.
Especially if they have a proclivity for plaid shirts and chokers.
11. Because it will be impossible not to fall in love with them.
Don’t look directly into his eyes, Angela! It’s a trap!
This face is Jordan Catalano’s version of an Oprah-style “Aha moment,” by the way.
17. “Blister In The Sun” is the perfect song to dance around your bedroom to when you’ve just gotten over someone.
…or, at least, when you think you’ve just gotten over someone.
Come on, Angela, you didn’t think Corey Helfrik was ever really on the same level as Jordan, did you?
18. Try not to let the soul-crushing banality of suburban high school life get to you.
19. This is the best love-letter ever written in the English language.
Even if Brian Krakow ghost-wrote it.
20. …and these are the best words you could ever hear come out of anyone’s mouth.
21. The girl’s bathroom is the perfect place for deep intellectual conversations.
Oh yeah, and if you’ve never watched MSCL?
A) What is wrong with you?!?
B) You should watch it right now! Like, immediately.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›