1. Expectation: You’ve been reading and studying dutifully for the past 2 weeks. This exam can suck it.
HBO / Via blog-of-thrones.tumblr.com
2. Reality: Exam? What exam?
NBC / Via donoteattheyellowsnow.tumblr.com
Shit. That was this Wednesday?
3. Expectation: At this point, you’ve got studying down to a science.
4. Reality: Turns out, studying just isn’t that much fun.
BBC Films / Via petite-cerise.tumblr.com
5. Expectation: You’ve got the perfect pump-up playlist for exam day.
Focus Features / Via fabfunny.com
6. Reality: You didn’t remember a playlist so you’re stuck with top 40 or talk radio.
ABC / Via gif-central.blogspot.com
7. Expectation: You make sure you get your 8+ hours of sleep before the big day.
TLC / Via realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
8. Reality: The only way you’re going to make a reasonable attempt at this is with all-nighters (plural.)
Walt Disney Pictures / Via xtakemetoneverlandx.tumblr.com
9. Expectation: You’ve worked hard. You’ve studied as hard as you could.
Bravo / Via realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
10. Reality: You didn’t really work all that hard. In fact, you didn’t really study at all.
11. Expectation: You know there’s a point where you can’t fit any more information into your brain.
Nickelodeon / Via adventuretime.wikia.com
12. Reality: That point just came a bit sooner than you thought it would…
13. Expectation: Where you’ll be at 11:00pm.
Walt Disney Television / Via mygifdump.tumblr.com
15. Expectation: Come the next morning, you rise early in time for a proper breakfast.
Walt Disney Television / Via gifake.net
16. Reality: You oversleep and only have time for one thing.
Warner Bros. Television / Via friday-night-dinner.tumblr.com
18. Reality: WAIT NO PLEASE DON’T.
23. And one of the not so wise:
Walt Disney Pictures
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›