1. Aerial footage captured above Sorority Bid Day at the University of Central Florida in Orlando shows just how exhilarating Greek life’s Sorting Hat process can be.
2. Per authoratative site Sorority Ever After:
Long story short: Bid Day is the day when sororities (and fraternities) welcome their new sisters into their chapter. It is a wonderful celebration of the hard work the chapters put into recruitment and a very special celebration for the new members, who get to put their letters on for the first time.
3. And at the University of Central Florida, Sorority Bid Day is a massive, chaotic-looking round of Rush Week Red Rover.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵