1. Aerial footage captured above Sorority Bid Day at the University of Central Florida in Orlando shows just how exhilarating Greek life’s Sorting Hat process can be.
2. Per authoratative site Sorority Ever After:
Long story short: Bid Day is the day when sororities (and fraternities) welcome their new sisters into their chapter. It is a wonderful celebration of the hard work the chapters put into recruitment and a very special celebration for the new members, who get to put their letters on for the first time.
3. And at the University of Central Florida, Sorority Bid Day is a massive, chaotic-looking round of Rush Week Red Rover.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›