1. Yesterday Paula Patton arrived at the 2013 BET Awards with husband and “Blurred Lines” singer, Robin Thicke, in tow.
2. While on the red carpet she began acting a bit “odd”.
3. Paula seemed very relaxed while posing for photos.
5. Later Paula and the cast of the upcoming film Baggage Claim introduced singer Curtis Fields.
6. At this point, Paula’s behavior turned even stranger. She seemed to have trouble finishing her sentences and repeatedly interrupted the other presenters.
7. Twitter soon began weighing in with theories of their own.
Give me some of what Paula Patton has. I didn’t know @TerrenceJ and @TreySongz are twins #BETAwards2013
Paula Patton has definitely been sniffing too many Blurred Lines.
Paula Patton is so boop boop be doop….#BETAwards
Paula Patton is drunk. Gorgeous, but drunk (or high)
11. Whatever the case, Paula appeared to be having a good time.
12. Actually, make that a great time.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".