1. Because sunrise never looked so lovely as it did rising over the harbor.
3. And the view of hundreds of skyscrapers lit up at night never gets old.
4. Because there’s something peaceful about knowing the city is still awake with you.
Hugo Lim / Via flic.kr
5. There is no feeling quite like being immersed in the midst of a moving metropolis.
6. And having every sense awakened as you walk through the streets.
Scott Charters / Via flic.kr
7. Even when it rains it’s still one of the most magical places you’ve ever seen.
Kevin Utting / Via flic.kr
8. There is no city that better understands what it means to be an urban jungle.
Trey Ratcliff / Via flic.kr
9. And no comfort like being nestled in between ancient mountains.
Dhilung Kirat / Via flic.kr
11. …there are just as many moments of absolute stillness.
Andy Enero / Via flic.kr
19. In the end, it’s strangely comforting to live in a city with so many people.
21. And frankly, one hell of a view to do it in.