2. Much like Stark, Musk was ambitious from a young age.
At 12, Musk sold his first piece of software, a video game called Blastar. At 15, Stark enrolled at MIT.
4. They’re both technology obsessed inventors.
6. In 2002, he founded SpaceX after discovering NASA had no plans to send mankind to Mars.
7. In 2003, he founded Tesla Motors to finally commercialize fully-electric vehicles.
You know since he wasn’t already busy enough. What with going to Mars and all…
8. And to top it all off, in 2006 he co-founded solar panel company, Solar City.
11. Makes you wonder: who’s the real Tony Stark?
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️