1. Thanks to Kayak, you can now fulfill all of your GoT dreams and finally book that vacation to Winterfell you’ve been dying to go on.
2. If you’re traveling from Essos to Westeros, you’ll have to go by ship.
3. Just steer clear of Blackwater Bay.
4. Don’t worry, if you get sea sick you can just bop around Westeros via carriage.
5. No one said it would be a nice carriage.
6. The ten cities you can travel between are:
· Kings Landing, Westeros (KLA)
· Oldtown, Westeros (OLT)
· Lannisport, Westeros (LPR)
· Gulltown, Westeros (GUN)
· White Harbor, Westeros (WHI)
· Winterfell, Westeros (WFL)
· Pyke, Iron Islands, Westeros (PYK)
· Tyrosh, Essos (YRH)
· Pentos, Essos (PEO)
· Braavos, Essos (BRV)
7. Too bad there aren’t any options to Meereen (MRN). Dragon Air anyone?
Try it for yourself on Kayak.com.
We've got your WKND covered.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the state on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›