2. A fan recently told J.K. Rowling over Twitter that she would love to hear the story of Harry Potter from Draco Malfoy’s perspective.
3. Rowling’s responded perfectly with this screenshot from Tumblr.
4. Hahahaha! Sucks to suck, Malfoy.
5. Also: Was J.K. Rowling on Tumblr? WAS SHE?!
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›