13. Lie about not having a resource, then use it on your next turn.
11. Constantly ask for clarification as to what people want to trade.
8. Complain about what you should have done vs. what you actually did.
5. Make ridiculous demands when trading resources.
1. Finally, refuse to play another game because you already won.
In The News Today
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›