13. Lie about not having a resource, then use it on your next turn.
11. Constantly ask for clarification as to what people want to trade.
8. Complain about what you should have done vs. what you actually did.
7. Buy up all the development cards so no one else can.
5. Make ridiculous demands when trading resources.
4. Build a settlement that blocks someone’s longest road.
1. Finally, refuse to play another game because you already won.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›