1. You never have any money in your bank account, because as soon as you save, you’re off on your next trip.
2. Airports are your favorite place to be, because it means you’re going somewhere.
3. You have at least one map hanging up in your house somewhere (if not many more).
4. And another one marking all the places you’ve been to/ want to go next.
6. You’re “Steve” in this picture, and these other guys are the people who exist to make your life a living hell at airport security.
10. These two hashtags appear far too regularly in your social media profiles.
Jim Golden Studio / Via weheartit.com
11. Accumulating airline points has become your singular life mission.
12. Your phone is packed with every travel app you could possibly need.
13. Your proudest moment was unlocking the jetsetter badge on Foursquare.
19. You’re a fan of small souvenirs you can keep with you.
21. You desperately want a vintage suitcase, despite knowing how impractical they are.
23. Your bucket list never seems to get shorter, because there’s always something new to add.
26. Saving up for your dSLR was the best thing you ever did.
27. You can’t remember the last time your phone had just one time zone.
28. WhatsApp is your default form of communication because your friends are all over the world.
29. The real reason you love traveling is because of all the food.
30. You know how to say “where is the bathroom” in pretty much every language.
31. And watching this video actually kills you because you’re not out doing the same thing.
We've got your WKND covered.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.