2. This extremely important grocery store announcement.
Announcement over loud speaker that UT beat OU and #HEB erupts in applause. #onlyintexas
Level of Texas-ness: Feeling nostalgic when watching Friday Night Lights because that was your life in high school.
5. These die-hard performers.
Level of Texas-ness: Saying “It’s SO NICE outside!” anytime it’s under 85 degrees.
6. This regal True Value mascot.
Level of Texas-ness: Bringing a cowbell to a football game.
8. This thought-provoking sign.
Level of Texas-ness: Knowing queso and ranch dressing go well with everything.
9. This majestic waffle.
Level of Texas-ness: Owning a belt buckle bigger than the size of your fist.
10. This cheerful gathering.
Level of Texas-ness: Starting all of your insults with “bless your heart.”
22. This business that knows what’s up.
Level of Texas-ness: Drinking more sweet tea than water.
26. This use of public tax dollars.
Level of Texas-ness: Getting irrationally upset at any mention of Oklahoma.
27. This real-life struggle.
LOL - there is a coach from another school here scouting our team for next weeks middle school football game #onlyintexas
Level of Texas-ness: Owning a pair of work boots and dress boots.
28. This band of brothers.
Tractor caravan #onlyintexas @SorryImTexan @TylerTxProblems
Level of Texas-ness: Saying you want a Coke, then ordering a Dr Pepper.
This splendid snapshot.
KHOU 11 News Houston
WHATAHORSE! These horses were spotted outside a Whataburger in North Texas #khou #onlyintexas
Level of Texas-ness: Not being able to start your day until you’ve had a Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit.
29. This enterprising establishment.
A trip to Houston wouldn’t be complete without a stop at the local drive-thru liquor store. #OnlyinTexas
Level of Texas-ness: Getting excused from school because you’re showing your animals.
- Voting is underway in New Hampshire, the second nominating contest of the U.S. 2016 presidential election 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.