1. We’ve known since April that after 75 years, Archie Andrews would die.
And the comic world won’t be quite the same without him.
2. We didn’t know he would die for his best friend, Kevin Keller.
This is the angriest Archie we’ve ever seen.
3. Kevin Keller’s character was introduced in 2010 in the Archie spinoff “Veronica.”
4. Since then, Kevin’s character went on to have his own 4-part miniseries, and eventually got married.
5. “He dies heroically. He dies selflessly. He dies in the manner that epitomizes not only the best of Riverdale but the best of all of us. It’s what Archie has come to represent over the past almost 75 years,” said Archie Comics co-CEO Jon Goldwater.
6. We’ll miss you, Archie.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary and the gloves are off 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝