2. Would you rather be a Moroi or a dhampir?
Lucy Fry: Moroi.
Zoey Deutch: Dhampir. I don’t want powers.
You just want to be a badass?
ZD: Not even that, it’s just you only gave me two options and I’d rather be a human because I feel like every single supernatural story is about how they were better off before and that’s too much of a burden.
3. Would you rather have dinner with Beyoncé or Lady Gaga?
ZD: Wow. Beyoncé. I’m nervous to say.
4. Would you rather only be able to eat bacon or Nutella for the rest of your life?
ZD: Bacon IN Nutella.
LF: I don’t know, I would be kind of depressed with both. Nutella?
ZD: That’s a difficult question because both are bad for you.
LF: I’ll take the nuts out of Nutella and eat the nuts for the rest of my life.
ZD: And I’ll take the pig and have it be my friend.
5. Would you rather date Christian or Dimitri in real life?
LF: In real life? Dimitri.
What intrigues you about Dimitri?
ZD: He’s a man!
LF: Yeah! In real life, I need a man.
LF: He’s a man too.
ZD: He’s a boy! Christian’s a boy, Dimitri’s a man. So in a lot of ways that’s great for the movie because it has something for the parents and something for the teens.
LF: Yeah, like the character of Christian will appeal to teenage girls, they will love him. And the girls who are ready for a man crush will go for Dimitri.
6. Would you rather act in Mean Girls or Heathers?
ZD: Mean Girls.
LF: I’m going to say Heathers then!
7. Would you rather play with kittens or puppies?
ZD: Wow! Oh no. Worst question.
ZD: Next question please.
8. Would you rather be bonded with Jesse or Mia?
LF: Mia. I’d like to see what Mia’s thinking.
ZD: Not all the time. Not all the time.
9. Would you rather be a spirit user or a fire user?
What would you do with spirit?
LF: I would heal people.
ZD: Well, I would manipulate everyone into loving me. (laughs) No, I have no idea.
LF: Lissa, if she could use the powers without hurting herself, would heal as many people as she could and I feel the same.
ZD: (points at Lucy) Good human.
10. Would you rather live without internet or cheese?
LF: Again, not attached to either.
ZD: I am! This is crazy; this is insane. Those are my two biggest addictions.
LF: I’d rather live without internet.
ZD: AH! OMG I need internet. No cheese please.
11. Would you rather go to a bar with Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson?
ZD: Jennifer Lawrence!
LF: Jennifer Lawrence.
ZD: Actually, no. I’m going to say Emma Watson because she’s the OG YA. I love her, and she went to Brown. Yeah.
LF: What’s OG YA?
ZD: Original gangster young adult.
12. Would you rather attend Vampire Academy or Hogwarts?
ZD: I’m doing press for my movie so Vampire Academy, but Hogwarts.
What house would you be in?
ZD: Slyt— no, I would be in Gryffindor.
LF: I can’t, I’m too torn.
13. What you rather be able to teleport or have healing powers?
LF: Oh no! Because teleporting can save you.
ZD: I’m thinking more about food.
LF: Can you teleport to outer space?
ZD: OK we’ve got a deal!
14. Would you rather live one 1,000-year life or 10, 100-year lives?
LF: Ten 100-year lives
ZD: Will I meet the same people in different ways?
Probably not. Actually, I don’t know.
ZD: Ah, 10, 100-year lives.
15. Would you rather hiccup the rest of your life or feel like you have to sneeze and not be able to?
ZD: I’m having a full-on panic attack.
ZD: I would rather feel like I’m going to sneeze because nothing makes me angrier than hiccups.
16. You’re on a desert island with a beautiful man. Would you rather they be top-half fish or bottom-half fish?
ZD: It depends on the man! (laughs)