1. It all begins when you leave this place with false hope of turning your home into an Ikea catalog.
2. You scheduled your delivery time and paid that fee that made you cry a little.
3. You may even have bought that tool kit they recommend.
And if you didn’t, good fucking luck.
4. Once you receive your furniture, you imagine your completed project and get in the building spirit.
5. First you lay out all the pieces, stressing about how long this is going to take you.
6. You look at the directions and say “WTF?” because really, where are the words?!
7. It’s been five minutes and you’re already yelling at your directions.
11. You’re trying not to have a nervous breakdown but you don’t know where the hell the screw goes.
13. You desperately want your friends to help but they’re avoiding you like the plague.
14. And when someone does help, you get into a lot of arguments.
16. Building this bed is bullshit and you can’t figure out why the wooden panels don’t fit.
17. The mattress is somehow lower than it should be and the thought of redoing the frame makes you want to rip your hair out.
19. You’re only halfway done and you just want to quit, take a nap, and watch a happy movie on Netflix.
20. You’ve done the dresser all wrong and the drawers won’t roll on the track correctly.
24. And when you’re finally done, you Instagram a picture of your finished project and bitch about how hard it was.
25. And then you end up selling your furniture on Craigslist for half the price.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador.