1. Nap during the day.
What a luxury! But really, don’t take your naps for granted, current college kids. There’s only so much coffee you can drink during the work day.
2. Enjoy cheap drink specials.
I don’t know about you, but there was a bar by my school that served PENNY LIQUOR PITCHERS. I’m lucky if I can get a beer for $5 now. Sigh, miss you, cheap drinks.
3. Go to the gym whenever you want.
When you have a 9-5 job, you either go to the gym SUPER early in the morning or after work. Good luck getting a machine after 6 p.m.
4. Pull an all-nighter.
Hey, it’s 10 p.m. and I’m going to bed. G’night!
5. Spring/summer break.
The beach and poor life decisions sound pretty good compared with sitting at a computer all day.
6. Sit in the student section at football games.
At least when you’re an alum, you can sit down.
7. Meal plans.
Remember that time your parents paid for your food? And the conveyor belt that magically cleaned all your dishes? Oh, the good ol’ days.
8. Sport college gear on a regular basis.
Stupid business casual rules.
9. Wear sweatpants to class.
I don’t care how bad it looks, it was comfy.
At least I HOPE you don’t do this after college…
11. Go to themed parties.
So. Many. Costumes.
ABC, toga, CEOs and business hoes… The list goes on. But whatever you do, NEVER THROW A RACIST PARTY LIKE THIS ONE.
12. Watch daytime TV.
At least there’s YouTube?
13. Study abroad.
You get to live in another country with a bunch of friends for a cheap(er) price. You also get to take really classy pictures with other students.
14. Receive care packages.
Unless your mom is really nice.
16. Play hooky.
Oh, are you hungover? Feel free to stay home, but that will cost you a sick day.
17. Live so close to your friends.
Getting together with your friends was just so much easier in college.
18. Make regular late-night runs to Taco Bell.
The best drunk food, any night.
20. Ignore student loans.
Loans were great when you didn’t have to pay them back, but that grace period will end eventually, and it is terrible.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›