1. An Instant Cure for the Common Cold
Can’t we just inject a shot or something that will stop all the congestion?
2. Long Phone Chargers
Seriously, why is my phone still charging on the floor??
3. A Universal System for Splitting Checks
Everyone would properly contribute and the process would be a lot less stressful.
4. Commercial-Free Hulu Plus
It actually makes no sense for me to pay $7.99/month to watch ads when I can Netflix binge for the same amount.
5. Same-Sex Marriage
We’re making progress, but this really shouldn’t even be an issue. Love is love.
6. HBO GO Subscription
I would just like to pay to watch HBO shows without needing to purchase a cable plan. The world needs this, HBO.
7. Tangle-Free Headphones
C’mon, guys. If we invented 3-D printing, we can surely find a solution for this?
8. The ability to live stream all television legally
I would just like to watch a TV show without getting spoilers.
9. A Female U.S. President
Maybe 2016 has a chance.
10. Flying Cars
This is basically in every futuristic movie/book and yet this is not a reality. We owe it to the Jetsons!
11. Phones with a Long Battery Life
Please tell me someone is working on a legitimate solution to this unfortunate problem?
12. 3-D Movies that Don’t Require Glasses
This is especially painful for those who already wear glasses. Get to work, Hollywood!
WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY BY NOW.
14. Photo Attachments in Twitter DMs
Get your shit together, Twitter.
15. A Cure for Cancer
Science is doing all they can, but let’s hope a reliable breakthrough surfaces soon.
Can you imagine life with no horrifying airport experiences? Bliss.
18. The Completion of the 2nd Avenue Subway
The fact that this was mentioned on Mad Men should be plenty alarming.
19. The Ability to Unsend Texts
We’ve all made that regrettable texting mistake and all we want is the chance to take it back.
20. GIF-supported Facebook
I JUST WANT TO COMMENT ON A WALL POST WITH A REACTION GIF. PRETTY PLEASE?
21. An Abundance of Charging Stations
These should be on planes, in subways, at restaurants, everywhere. OR someone could just invent a charge-less phone.
22. Universal Wi-Fi
Privacy shimvacy. Just let me text on the train.
23. Semi-Permanent Tattoos
Some of us want tattoos, but maybe not forever. Can’t we just have one that lasts three to five years or something? Laser removal hurts too much.
24. AC on Subway Platforms
Melting. We are all melting.
25. Calorie-Free Food
Good question, Bill. Good. Question.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›