1. Going to a 3D movie is the worst because you have to wear glasses over your glasses.
2. And when it’s sunny out and you are in desperate need of shades, you have to do the same thing.
Unless you buy prescription sunglasses.
7. Kissing can be super awkward.
Should you take them off? Leave them on?
8. And nothing is more irritating than getting your glasses caught in your hair.
9. When you lose your glasses, you can’t find them because you CAN’T SEE WITHOUT YOUR GLASSES.
10. But your friends assume this is your definition of “I can’t see.”
11. Going out in the rain just ruins your day.
All you want to do is see and Mother Nature stands in your way.
12. And even after you clean your specs, they’re dirty and smudged within five minutes.
14. After a while, all you want to do is take your glasses off.
So many headaches.
15. Going to the pool is a complete waste of time.
You can’t see and it’s basically impossible to clean. Also, tan lines.
16. Speaking of water, showering blind is terrible.
Is that shampoo or conditioner? WISH YOU COULD READ THE LABEL.
20. Once you take your glasses off at night, that’s it.
Such a tough choice to decide if you’re done watching TV.
21. Or you fall asleep with your glasses on and risk ruining them.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️