1. The first week at a job: how you feel about your new co-workers.
A year later: eating at your desk because you’re too damn busy*.
*You haven’t done anything yet so you should probably get started on something.
6. First week: calling in sick because you’re actually sick.
A year later: calling in “sick” because you’re still drunk or extremely hungover.
9. First week: having a doctor’s appointment and actually going to the doctor.
A year later: using the “doctor’s appointment” excuse to interview for another job.
10. First week: trying to remember everyone’s names.
11. First week: when someone asks how the new job is going.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈