1. Westcott Fountain was one of the first places you visited when touring campus.
And it’s one of the first places you brought out-of-towners.
But you wish you were the genius that paid the $88 fee with 8,800 pennies.
Bravo, sir. Bravo.
8. You take great pride in Doak and often brag about its Hogwarts-like appearance.
12. You’ve taken at least one picture with the Garnet and Gold Guys.
Still pondering how long it takes to scrub that glitter off.
31. And Jameis Winston’s Hei5man win was one of the greatest moments in FSU history.
- Civil rights attorneys filed a lawsuit seeking a court order for footage of the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark in Minneapolis.
- Robocalls from John Kasich's campaign to voters on a do-not-call list sparked complaints to New Hampshire's attorney general 🇺🇸
- And Red Lobster got a sales boost after Beyoncé mentioned the chain in her latest song, "Formation." 👑🍤