1. Westcott Fountain was one of the first places you saw when touring campus.
Because it’s so beautiful.
2. You followed tradition and jumped in the fountain on your birthday.
Even if it was freezing out.
4. Parking on campus (especially Woodward) was basically the bane of your existence.
And it was not uncommon to drive people to their cars to claim their spots.
5. If you’ve ever been here, the nurse probably told you you’re pregnant.
You threw up last night? Yep, you’ve got a bun in the oven.
6. You’ve been towed at least once.
A complete waste of $88. Screw you, PPS.
And you rooted for the hero that paid with 8,800 pennies.
I usually just screamed at them.
7. This path was known as the “Rape Trail,” and you walked it for football games.
Always walk in groups.
8. Doak was the best stadium in the country, no matter what anyone told you.
It’s basically Hogwarts.
9. And the Unconquered Statue was your symbol of hope.
10. You looked forward to Osceola spearing the field.
If you ever made it in time.
11. You’ve taken at least one picture with the Garnet and Gold Guys.
And wondered how long it took to wash all that glitter off.
12. When the Marching Chiefs played the Warchant, you did the chop with pride.
And sometimes added that extra “OOOooOOO” to the song.
13. You almost loved Bobby more than football itself.
14. Club Pub was your sanctuary.
And was once named Playboy’s best place to pick up a hot date.
15. When you turned 21, you could finally go to this bar.
And purchase your Moose Card!
16. You probably made a poor life decision here once or twice.
What happens in Heritage Grove unfortunately gets broadcast to the internet.
17. The Leach was your favorite gym.
If you could ever get a machine.
18. And Landis was the definition of serenity.
Don’t you just love campus?
19. You looked forward to seeing Mrs. Killings at the Suwannee.
“Baby, I love you!”
20. When you got drunk, the Night Nole was your best friend.
Don’t drink and drive, kids.
22. The first time you went here, you were amazed and terrified by the bouncy dance floor.
And you always had to wait in line to even get to the second floor.
23. You bragged about how hot the girls were.
Have you SEEN the FSU Cowgirls?
24. You spent way too many nights at Club Stroz, and probably didn’t even study that much.
The more people that occupied the library, the less productive you were.
25. This site was your worst enemy.
Especially when trying to sign up for classes.
26. If you were assigned to Salley Hall, you probably tried to switch dorms.
But eventually embraced it.
27. You often went to the Union for Market Wednesdays.
But rarely ever bought anything.
28. When you drove down Apalachee, you always saw “the penis.”
Stay classy, Tallahassee.
29. You spent most of your freshman days at these bars.
30. UM and UF were the two most important games of the season.
If you lose, you turn off your phone and cry in bed. If you win, you torture your rival friends until next year’s game.
31. And this picture will never get old.
Sorry we’re not sorry.