1. Westcott Fountain was one of the first places you visited when touring campus.
And it’s one of the first places you brought out-of-towners.
2. You followed tradition and jumped in the fountain on your birthday.
Even if it was freezing out.
4. Parking on campus required an ungodly amount of patience and time, and if you didn’t find a spot before classes started, you said “screw it” and went home.
You’ve probably offered to drive people to their cars in hopes of getting their spot.
5. If you’ve ever been here, the nurse probably told you you’re pregnant.
6. You’ve been towed by PPS at least once and undoubtedly had a one-way screaming match with the front desk.
But you wish you were the genius that paid the $88 fee with 8,800 pennies.
Bravo, sir. Bravo.
7. You’ve walked this path to games numerous times and were well aware of the reputation that precedes it.
Always travel in groups.
8. You take great pride in Doak and often brag about its Hogwarts-like appearance.
9. The Unconquered Statue was your symbol of hope.
10. Watching Osceola spear the field remains one of the most exciting game moments.
12. You’ve taken at least one picture with the Garnet and Gold Guys.
Still pondering how long it takes to scrub that glitter off.
13. And you know that there’s nothing more magical than doing the chop with thousands of other Seminoles to the sound of the Warchant.
15. Club Pub was your sanctuary, and the only place to get decent Chinese food.
And was once named Playboy’s best place to pick up a hot date.
16. When you turned 21, you could finally go to this bar.
And purchase your Moose Card!
17. You probably made a poor life decision here once or twice.
What happens in Heritage Grove unfortunately gets broadcast to the internet.
19. You looked forward to seeing Mrs. Killings at the Suwannee.
“Baby, I love you!”
22. The first time you went here, you were amazed and terrified by the bouncy dance floor.
23. You bragged about how hot the girls were.
Have you SEEN the FSU Cowgirls?
24. You spent way too many nights at Club Stroz, and probably didn’t even study that much.
26. If you were assigned to Salley Hall, you probably tried to switch dorms.
But eventually embraced it.
27. Walking from Woodward to Diffenbaugh in a 15-minute span was your own personal hell.
And if you went from the Psych building to Diffenbaugh, you had to accept you would probably be late for class.
28. When you drove down Apalachee, you always saw “the penis.”
Stay classy, Tallahassee.
29. You spent most of your freshman days at these bars.
30. UM and UF were the two most important games of the season.
If you lose, you turn off your phone and cry in bed. If you win, you torture your rival friends until next year’s game.
31. And Jameis Winston’s Hei5man win was one of the greatest moments in FSU history.
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›