1. This means you have time to travel.
If you have the money, take advantage. Once you’re employed, you have to take time off, and getting back to work is overwhelming.
2. And you can take one last summer road trip before entering the workforce.
3. You can live rent-free with your parents.
Well, that’s if they’re nice enough.
4. Which means you won’t have to pay for groceries.
Again, only if your parents are this nice.
5. You don’t have to e-file taxes for a full-time job yet.
6. And you can have one last summer break to get the hardcore partying out of your system.
If you’re going to make poor decisions, it might as well be BEFORE you start real life.
7. The grace period lasts for six months, so there’s no rush to pay off your student loans.
8. You don’t have to worry about getting up at 7 a.m. every morning.
Sleeping in is a luxury. Cherish these moments.
9. And you can stay out late with no consequences.
Other than an upset stomach.
12. You can spend your days at the beach with your friends.
14. Or just veg out and watch an entire TV series on Netflix.
15. You can go on that cruise you’ve always dreamed of.
21. The beauty of it is, you can just TAKE A BREAK.
Do whatever you want.
So when you are stressing to find a job after you graduate…
…it is OK to take some time. You have the rest of your life to work.
Once you start, you won’t stop.