1. Fred and George were the ultimate pranksters with knowledge of all the secret passageways in the castle.
2. They’re the only students Peeves has ever taken orders from.
“‘Give her hell from us, Peeves.’
And Peeves, whom Harry had never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset.”
—Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
3. Even the teachers were impressed with the Weasley twins’ epic exit.
Professor Flitwick left a small patch of the swamp Fred and George created by Umbridge’s office.
4. They were also in sync and said the same things.
6. One time in school, they repeatedly threw snowballs at Voldemort’s face.
7. And they also tried to illegally enter the Triwizard Tournament.
8. Fred and George made you laugh when they joked around with their mother.
9. And everyone else, for that matter.
10. The twins shared the most fitting birthday you could imagine.
11. And they were the comedic relief in even the darkest of situations.
George: “I’m holy. I’m holey Fred, ya geddit?”
Fred: “With the whole wide world of ear-related humor, you go for ‘I’m holey.’ Pathetic.”
George: “Reckon I’m still better looking than you.”