1. Expectation: Having money once you get a job.
Reality: Spending it all on food, happy hours, and bills.
2. Expectation: Going to the gym every day after work.
Reality: Go the first week and then realize you’re too tired for that.
Reality: Meeting people online.
4. Expectation: Paying off your student loans within a few years.
5. Expectation: Cooking cheap, healthier meals for yourself.
Reality: Netflix. You are way too exhausted from the work week.
8. Expectations: Keeping in touch with high school/college friends.
Reality: The sad truth.
11. Expectation: Landing what you believe is your dream job.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."