1. Expectation: Having money once you get a job.
Reality: Spending it all on food, happy hours, and bills.
2. Expectation: Going to the gym every day after work.
Reality: Go the first week and then realize you’re too tired for that.
Reality: Meeting people online.
4. Expectation: Paying off your student loans within a few years.
5. Expectation: Cooking cheap, healthier meals for yourself.
Reality: Netflix. You are way too exhausted from the work week.
8. Expectations: Keeping in touch with high school/college friends.
Reality: The sad truth.
11. Expectation: Landing what you believe is your dream job.
Director of Community, Swiftie, Slytherin. email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.